Here are a few ways to cut down on debt and save money over time.
- Refinance your home and/or automobile.
- Consolidate your student loans.
- Consolidate your debts using a balance transfer card or personal loan.
- Request a credit card rate reduction.
- Sign up for automatic debt repayment plans.
- Sell unused items.
26 Sep 2019
How can I lower my bills fast?
From cable bills to everyday spending habits, these tips will help you save more, spend less and get on the fast track to financial success!
- Set goals.
- Negotiate prices.
- Slash excess spending.
- Cut monthly bills.
- Switch up your grocery routine.
- Transfer debt to a lower interest credit card.
27 Dec 2018
How can I lower my cell phone bill?
10 Tips to Lower Your Cell Phone Bill
- Use Wi-Fi When You Can.
- Limit Your Background Data Use.
- Cut the Insurance.
- Sign Up for Automated Payments or Paperless Billing.
- Employer Discount.
- Buy No-Contract Phones.
- Keep Your Phone Longer.
- Cut Out the Stuff You Don’t Use.
How can I lower my food bill?
Easy Ways to Cut Your Food Bill
- Save Money by Working with Others. One way you can save money on food is by working with others to reduce your food bill.
- Try Saving on Your Lunches.
- Cook More at Home.
- Take the Time to Plan.
- Coupons, Sales and Store Brands.
What bills can I save money on?
- 50 ways to save money: Simple steps to cut what you spend that could clear your debts or seriously boost your savings.
- Change your attitude to your mortgage.
- Clear your credit card debt.
- Cut the cost of your fuel bills.
- Consider installing a water meter.
- Cut your home phone bills.
- Consider a pay-as-you go mobile.
5 Jun 2015