Why my laptop is not connecting to WiFi
First of all try this: Use Windows “Troubleshoot problem” (right mouse click on the network icon on the task bar near to the clock). Open “Device manager” and find your Wi-Fi card (something like Atheros, Realtek, Broadcom, etc.). Now restart the PC and Windows will reinstall the WLan driver.26 Jan 2015
Why does my computer keep losing Internet connection
If you are experiencing issues with the Internet on your computer, where it is connecting and disconnecting again and again, it could be due to multiple possible reasons. If all devices on your network have the same problem with the Internet, it is likely an issue with the cable or DSL modem, network router, or ISP.9 Dec 2018
How do I fix my Internet connection on Windows 10
Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
- Use the Network troubleshooter. Select Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on.
- See if you can use the Wi-Fi to get to websites from a different device.
- If your Surface still isn’t connecting, try the steps on Surface can’t find my wireless network.
12 Jul 2019
Why is my WiFi signal weak on my laptop
A weak Wi-Fi signal from your wireless router to your laptop can cause slow speeds or make your connection drop intermittently. Several factors can affect the wireless signal, including interference and out-of-date software.
How do I switch on WiFi on my laptop
Suggested clip 53 seconds
Enabling WiFi Neworks In Windows 7 and Windows 8 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I turn on my wireless connection on my laptop
- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center.
- From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
How do I fix my Internet connection
- Restart your computer.
- Ensure that your laptop’s wireless adapter is enabled.
- Restart your Internet modem and router.
- Perform a soft reset on your network.
- Perform a hard reset on your network.
- Move closer to the router.
- Make sure that you have a clear line-of-sight between you and the router.
- Try using Ethernet.
6 Aug 2019
What causes intermittent Internet connection
An intermittent internet connection can happen for a variety of reasons ranging from poor signal to equipment failure. Here are some steps you can try if you notice that your internet connection is dropping off and coming back on regularly: Please unplug the power cord from both, your modem and router.
How do you troubleshoot network connection problems
8 Easy-to-Do Ways to Troubleshoot Network Connection
- Check Your Settings. First, check your Wi-Fi settings.
- Check Your Access Points. Check your WAN (wide area network) and LAN (local area network) connections.
- Go Around Obstacles.
- Restart the Router.
- Check the Wi-Fi Name and Password.
- Check DHCP Settings.
- Update Windows.
- Open Windows Network Diagnostics.
18 Apr 2019
How do I reset my Internet connection
To reset your gateway or your standalone modem:
- Unplug the power cord from the gateway or modem and remove any batteries.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then reinsert any batteries and reconnect the power cable.
- Wait 2 minutes to ensure that the reset is complete.
- Check your internet connection to make sure it’s working.
How do I reset my network
How to Reset Network Settings on Android and iOS
- Step 1: Go to Settings and tap on General.
- Step 2: Tap on Reset followed by Reset Network Settings.
- Step 3: You will be prompted for your password (if kept). Then tap on Reset Network Settings confirmation box to validate your action.
10 May 2019
Why is my internet not working even though its connected
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.5 Apr 2018