How do I connect a wireless adapter?
Suggested clip · 81 seconds
How to Install and Set Up a Wireless Adapter (Windows) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I install a wireless adapter driver?
Insert the adapter onto your computer.
- Right click Computer, and then click Manage.
- Open Device Manager.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse.
- Point to the inf file in the driver folder, and then click Open.
How do I install a wireless adapter in Windows 10?
Install the network adapter driver
- Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Device Manager.
- Expand Network adapters.
- Select the name of your adapter, right-click it, and select Update Driver Software.
- Click the Browse my computer for driver software option.
How do I use a wireless USB adapter?
How to use a Wireless Wi-fi dongle
- Install the supplied software and drivers onto your computer.
- Connect the USB dongle into a free USB port.
- From the dongle’s software, perform a scan for all access points in the area.
- Try to connect to the router.
- You’ll be asked for a security key.