- Go on an errand. Even when it isn’t really necessary, a short trip to the store can do a lot to alleviate boredom.
- Make work a game. Try “gamifying” chores and other work.
- Blog about it!
- Let your opinion be known.
- Test out some apps.
- Clear your mind.
What can you do on a boring day at home?
Part 1 Having Fun when Stuck at Home
- Get your game on. Video games can be the perfect way to make a boring day way more exciting.
- Try writing your thoughts down.
- Try painting or drawing.
- Make some music.
- Give your house a makeover.
- Cook up something tasty.
- Watch your favorite movies.
- Check out funny videos on YouTube.
How do you kill boring time?
Here are 34 tried and true ways to kill your boredom… or at least occupy your time until something better comes along.
- Tackle Your To-Do List.
- Clean Out the Garage.
- Take a Nap.
- Cook Something New.
- Write a Letter to Your Congressperson.
- Take Up a Cause.
- Educate Yourself.
What should I do when I’m bored in class?
Posted by Basia Padlo
- Pull your hair or pinch yourself.
- Wear as few items of clothing as possible.
- Hide more interesting reading material.
- Suggest holding class outside.
- Send text messages on your cell phone.
- Make paper airplanes.
- Keep a list of words with dirty meanings.
- Take notes with your nondominant hand.
How do I make boring work fun?
Suggested clip 61 seconds
4 Simple Ways to Make Boring Work Become Interesting – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip