All customers subscribed to Singtel WiFi eligible price plans will get to enjoy unlimited Singtel WiFi usage for free until 31 May 2019.
From now till 31 May 2019, usage on Singtel WiFi is free.
Is free WiFi available in Singapore?
Free WiFi service is available in the public and transit areas of Changi Airport with #[email protected] Find out more here. Free WiFi service is offered and available for login at some shopping malls, restaurants and cafes in Singapore.
How can I get Singtel WiFi?
Head down to any of our hotspot locations and select ‘Singtel WiFi’ network. A pop-up will appear for you to enter your Username and Password. Use the Username and Password provided to you upon successful account activation. Make sure you have enabled WiFi in your device settings.
How can I find my Singtel WiFi password?
Your default WiFi password can be found on a sticker at the side or bottom of your modem. If you wish to change your WiFi password, visit http://192.168.1.254 to view your router configuration page. Check under ‘Wireless’ and change either your ‘WPA Pre Shared Key’ or your ‘Network Key’.
How do I connect to wireless SG?
- Download [email protected] app.
- Select “Setup” from drop-down menu.
- Select your mobile operator and key in your mobile number.
- A one-time pin will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Locate a [email protected] hotspot and sign in with your mobile number.
- Key in your mobile number and verification code indicated on the screen.