8 Tasks you can accomplish in 30 minutes or less
- Reclaim your mealtimes. Today’s young professionals barely have time to squeeze eating into their day.
- Workout. The dreaded workout.
- Watch an episode of your favorite programme.
- Do some gaming.
- Catch up on news and current events.
- Streamline your to-do list.
- Take a road-trip.
- Be mindful.
What can you do in 40 minutes?
Here are 30 things you could do with 45 minutes:
- A yoga class. Yoga is good for your body and your mind.
- A plain old workout. Often, we forget how important exercise is.
- A guided meditation.
- Read a book.
- Take a nap.
- Go to the spa.
- Work your mind in a non-traditional way.
What can you accomplish in 15 minutes?
But there are many things you can accomplish in 15 minutes or less. These can help boost your career, manage your finances, strengthen relationships, reduce clutter, save money, improve your health, and lots, lots more.
What can you do for 20 minutes?
25 Things You Can Do In 20 Minutes (Or Less)
- Vacuum your house.
- Mop the floors.
- Clean up one area of the house that’s bugging you.
- Watch most of an episode of Friends.
- Go for a one mile walk (or run)
- Do some ab workouts.
- Clean behind kitchen appliances.
- Do a closet purge.
What can I do for an hour?
Rather than letting that hour go to waste, here are some things you can do to make the most of your extra hour this weekend.
- Have sex.
- Play Candy Crush/ Angry Birds/ game of the month.
- Organize your fridge.
- Give yourself a mani-pedi.
- Watch an episode of your favorite show.